Re: needing help with norton

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:04:41 -0500

Okay, have you run live update? If not, you need to run the live update
service. I was told by a friend of mine that it's good not only to run live
update on a schedule, but also manually every few days as there are updates
to virus definitions and other aspects on an almost daily or every few day
basis. Hope this helps!
Loreal