need opinions on jaws pro and xp pro

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:23:36 -0500

I'm going to be getting a new computer and right now I'm using XP home with
jaws standard 5.10.  My children have a computer and we realized too late
why we couldn't connect to one another's computers--because they have XP pro
and I don't.  So here's what I'm wondering:  If I were to get a computer
with XP pro in it, are there major changes and a lot of new stuff I'd have
to learn in order to use Jaws pro with XP pro?  In other words if I got jaws
pro can the windows XP pro menus be set up the exact same way as windows '98
and XP home--with classic start and all the other recommended settings?
What is the difference in pro and standard--besides the price?  I would
appreciate any feedback.