Re: need help with windows live mail 11

  • From: "David Whitehead" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:19:12 -0500

hello there;

to get to the contacts in windows live mail, you can use, ctrl+#3 and ctrl+#1
will take you back to the inbox.
as for adding attachment from your documents,

create your new message,
now to add the attachment,
use the keystrokes, alt+i, then pres, i/a this will allow you to find and
attach your file.

hope this helps.