need help with the clicable element on a webpage

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <help_needed_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:47:54 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I'm going into the webpage for one of south africa's radio stations. I
want to listen to the radio online.

The address is www.fmr.co.za <http://www.fmr.co.za/> .

But to listen to the radio,  I have to click on a thing that  doesn't
seems accessible with jaws. It says: listen to us clicable. The word
clickable isn't written there; it must be a  clickable graphic  .  There
is a few of those clickable elements on this page. I press enter or
spacebar or even numpad slash for left click, nothing happens. If I
press insert+f1 jaws  doesn't give me  any help on this element.

Is  there any way I can activate this item?