need help with outlook express and jaws scripts

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:21:27 -0400

I have never used the insert 0 to fix something in this script manager but
was wondering if someone could give specific instructions on how to stop
something from happening with jaws 6 and outlook express 6 (also running XP
home if this info helps).  In earlier versions I had no trouble deleting out
of a message; it just went away and stopped reading.  Now it seems to want
to continue reading the message I'm trying to delete, and what makes it even
more annoying at times is when jaws sees a link in the message I'm trying to
delete.  It just wants to get stuck reading on that whole link until it's
good and ready to delete the message.  I have to read mail in HTML format
now (which may be part of the problem) because in XP 2 outlook express won't
open messages in the edit field so if you read in text you have to shift-tab
or tab to find the field you want to read.  Just wondering if there's a fix
for this.