need help with Adobe Audition scripts not installing

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:29:26 -0600

Hi,

    Just now, I installed Adobe Audition 1.0 which is the only version I can
use even with the JAWS scripts.  The problem is that, when I went to install
the scripts using the .exe version, I got a dialogue saying, "Your
installation of JAWS seems to be corrupted.  Please re install JAWS and run
this installation again.  The installer will now quit.  Okay button".

    When I went on the web just now to see if I could locate the scripts in
a .zip form I found that the page where the scripts were is no longer there.
With out the scripts, it would be nearly impossible for me to use this
program and I don't have the .zip file version of these.  Could anybody out
there who may have the JAWS scripts for Adobe Audition in a zip file please
send them to me off list?  I don't have the money really right now to get
another program; otherwise, I'd get the producer version of Sonar with the
scripts from Dancing dots.  Sound forge is not an option because I want a
multitrack environment with a 5.1 channel encoder.  PLEEEEEEEEASE
HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139