Re: need help

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:01:44 -0400

?Well, I use iTunes. It works well with jaws. Also there are some scripts that
will afford even more accessibility on the program. Also, I know for experience
that thunderbird works well with jaws. I found it a bit complicated though.
BTW, what do you mean real player is not accessible? What version of jaws are
you using and what version of real? Finally, there are some keystrokes on the
jaws help menu. Check it out.

hth

Yadiel