Re: need advice on operating system for new PC

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 16:21:46 -0400

Several months ago my XP machine went down and I bought a new 64-bit quad core machine from Best Buy and installed jfw 10. Itt repeatedly crashed so I exchanged it for another and the same problem occurred. Finally I returned this second HP computer and had my old XP box repaired and I love it. Kathye

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pablo" <ps8001@xxxxxxxxxxx>