need advice for the following programs work with jaws 8.0

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 19:08:08 +0800

hi all,
is there any extra guide that i need to care of if i use jaws 8.0 with the
following programs?

1. Microsoft access 2003:
2. Microsoft Visual Studeo 6.0:
3. Adobe Dreamweaver 8.0:

thanks for any advice.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native,
I'm sorry.