need a calendar and organizing program that works with jaws

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:24:17 -0600

Hey,
I really need to organize things a bit and was wondering are there any free
programs out there that work with jaws to organize and use as a calendar? I
noticed ages ago that open office which i thought did such things did not work
with jaws anymore it used too that i knew but i need somethin free and easy to
use also how good is thunderbird with jaws thinking of using it instead of
outlook express
Much appriciated.

Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx