RE: navigating html tables

  • From: "Gary" <ghale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:22:33 -0500

Michael,

This doesn't answer your questions, but you mentioned how nice it would be
to have a  third hand while navigating with JAWS. You may know about the
following tip, but here it is:

Keyboard Layout can be set to "Laptop" in Options > Basics, even if you use
a PC. This allows you to enable the Caps Lock key as a JAWS modifier in the
Keyboard Manager.

This is one of many tips I stole from Flor. and one of the few times I'm
giving him credit.

Gary

Of Michael

jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with