Re: narrator

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:25:21 -0600

Sorry if I am misunderstanding your post, but if you are looking for
keystrokes to use Narrator, get the Narrator task focused.  Mine is focused
on the Help button; if yours is not, tab to it or try pressing F1 to get the
help open.  The second topic inside the Navigator Help topic is about
navigating with the keyboard and Narrator.
-Greg Epley