RE: my jaws is tired

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:03:37 -0500

Hi. You might look in the configuration manager, say all options. try changing the say all option to something else. the default is say line without pauses.

At 02:52 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:

no it is not only my own stuff that i am reading - just everything in general. stephen

"Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. Are you trying to read your own stuff or things that someone else created?Noticed you use very little punctuationwhich made my JAWS read all tired-like too.

Not picking on you, just asking.