RE: my alt key gets stuck repeatedly

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 04:48:57 -0800

Buy another keypoard man!

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Nicol Oosthuizen
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:11 PM
To: help_needed_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; blcompusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: my alt key gets stuck repeatedly

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
----

I find that my alt key gets stuck very frequently. For example I have a
keystroke in word that will move me between sections in my document:
alt+down arrow. When I press just my arrows alt+down arrow is pressed
although I just pressed the down arrow. Then when I press the alt key or the
first time nothing happens.  When I press it the second time it activates
the menu bar and when I press it a third time it deactivates the menu bar. I
must do this very frequently to release my alt key.

Any help on how I can fix the alt key permanently?

Thanks