RE: music editors?

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:37:12 +0200

Hi Cheryl,

GoldWave, either 4.26 or 5.06 will do it for you. Obviously, the sound's =
representation on screen is not readable by jaws but since I use it =
regularly, (I even registered my copy a while ago), I'm quite happy with =
running it with Jaws because its menus and controls are really =
accessible.

You can download an evaluation copy of GoldWave at =
<http://www.goldwave.com>. I could do real work and many interresting =
things with such a demo version before deciding to buy it.

However, please be aware that doing real work with such a beast may =
require careful reading of the quite long html documentation which is =
provided with the software, and also puch patience and time investment =
but, in my humble opinion, it may definitely be valuable.

Hope this may help. Have a ice day. Chris