Re: multiple problems with Jaws 11!

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:37:35 -0800

Hello Ed.

First, you really didn't "waste" and upgrade. If you're on the SMA like I
think you're implying, your upgrade to JAWS 11 took a chunk out of the SMA,
whether you installed it or not. FS assumes that the availability of the new
version is sufficient to reduce your update count by 1.

I haven't seen any problems like yours, personally, and no recall that those
symptoms have been reported to the list. I would suggest that you uninstall
JAWS 11 completely and try with a fresh new install.

Have you already reported this problem to FS Tech Support?

Dave