RE: msn messenger issue?

  • From: Cheryl <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:21:44 -0400

hi. in msn 6.2, you can hit f6 to cycle between the history and input
windows. For those of you who wondered why i use the jaws cursor, old
habit, I guess. If i could get it to stop jumping to the top of my screen,
I'd be a happy woman. it worked fine a couple days ago on my desktop
computer, and acted up from the second I installed it on my laptop. Just
thought I'd clarify those few things.