msn messanger 6.2

  • From: "a cabre" <cabre17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:41:34 -0400

I'm using windows Millennium with jaws 5.1.  I've been to the helpful hints
page and they don't seem to work for me.  alt T brings tools but when I hit
c I get camera.  I can do f12 and turn typing and announce name on, but it
doesn't work.  Any ideas, thanks.

Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?'
Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?'
And Vanity comes along and asks the question, 'Is it popular?'
But Conscience asks the question 'Is it right?'

And there comes a time when one must take a position that
is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do
it because Conscience tells him it is right.

~Martin Luther King~