msn change over

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:08:08 -0500

Hi to all on list,

I'd like to first say that I am not on msn all that often, it's sure works
great with new jfw 7.0. I just want to advise you that my msn at hotmail is
starting to force me to log in using another account, so I am going to use
this one at Sympatico. Unfortunately I can't seem to access my msn contacts
on hotmail, so if some of you see that Hal has added you, it's under another
msn account. I never thought this would happen like this, I forgot to back
up my msn address book so ... I'm re-adding contacts manually. Mind you I
ended up with over 100 contacts, probably a lot anyway. My new msn is
hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
if anyone wishes to add me

Hal