msn and skype

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:12:51 -0700

Hi List:

I am having problems withboth skype and msn and right now am hating
computers with avengance.  First my problem with msn; how can you start from
a clean slate as if you are reapplying?  I uninstalled and reinstalled the
programme but it is still acting as if it is halway there.  I guess I had
not finished the installation as I had no sighted person around to ask about
those letters or characters in the graphic that were to be entered so I quit
and was going to continue later.  Now it just tells me my password is
incorrect or that I do not exist.  I don’t have to reinstall Windows or
anything rash like that I hope.  I clicked on that play audio button but
could not understand the characters properly.  Now to my problems with
skype.  I was having problems viewing the screen although I seem to have
sorted that out.  How exactly are contacts entered and when entered how do
you find them?  When I load skype it says contact list 0 items.  When I go
to the call menu it simply lets me see that last number I’ve called not to
let me choose between supposed contacts I’ve entered.  I tried to re-enter
the contacts and it said they were already entered.  Also those of you who
used the scripts which ones did you download?  There were a number of them
listed.  I am using Jaws 5 with a powerbraille 40 braille display.  I
appologise if you do not understand my questions I don’t understand them
myself at this point.  Thanks in advance.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:20 PM