RE: ms word help

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:18:38 -0500

Jerry,

ok, the next thing for the graphic is to go into the word options (tools
menu | options choice).  You'll be in a multi-tabbed dialog now, and
you'll need to move between the tabs, both left/right and up/down, until
you find the "view" tab.

In there is a choice for showing you graphics (called drawings).  You
can get to it with alt+g.  Make sure it's not checked, and click ok.

If you can't get jaws to stop telling you about graphics, maybe you can
get Word to stop showing them to you.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange