RE: ms word help

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:06:47 -0500

Jerry,

Try switching your Word view to "normal" (the view menu and then choose
"normal").

Next, use insert+v to edit your verbosity options to turn off graphical
object detection.

Let us know how you make out with just these suggestions.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx