ms word help

  • From: "Jerry Hathaway" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS LISTSERVE" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:28:56 -0800

I have a word file that has  graphic spacer.gif that jaws is reading when I am
arrowing down through the file. I think these are graphic pictures, but do not
know what these are and how to get rid of them. I am using windows xp pro, ms
word 2003, and jaws 9. A couple of other jaws  reading issues also with word is
when I open a word document jaws is saying the inches of the margins of the
documents. The other issue wiht jaws is jaws will say the word new line when I
am reading through a document. Does anybody know how to solve these issues with
jaws and word.
Jerry