RE: ms PowerPoint tutorial

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:19:44 -0400

I have PowerPoint 2003, but suspect 2000 is similar.

I just tested record narration by opening a PowerPoint presentation.  I went
to a slide, then used the pull down menu and found record narration.  I
recorded a short blurb and tabbed to stop.  After hitting f5 to do a slide
show, when I landed on the slide for which I completed the narration it was
spoken.

Seems simple enough.

Robert McCoy
St. Thomas University - Sociology
D104 James Dunn Hall
Work: (506) 452-0423
Home: 506-459-6636

Do you volunteer?  There are a lot of excellent not-for-profit organizations
that can use a few hours of your time.