Re: mp3 player software?

  • From: Tom Sykora <tsykora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:34:16 -0500

Hi Keith,
In answer to your questions, I anticipated loading the mp3 player software
into my desktop, and then having to access it using jfw.  I thought in
order to load the mp3 player, I would have to utilize the software that
came with the device.

And question 2 regarding a stand alone mp3,,,,my thought was something
portable that I could use at dog school, away from my desktop, after it was
loaded with the book or books, in text or mp3 format.
Hope this clarifies things  smile
Tom