Re: mp3 player software?

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:05:12 -0400

There is an audio program that will play all mp3 files and it will also
allow one to bookmark places in the audio file.  So I guess I am missing out
on something here, since I am not computer savvy and keep wondering what all
the fuss is about an mp3 player.  If you want to play mp3 files, just be
sure you have winamp on your computer.