Re: mozilla firefox and jaws

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:35:06 -0500

When you post to this list, those who can make a difference hear you.

I sit in a position to provide information to developpers but you can
contact fs and tell them you'd like to see access to mozilla in jaws and you
can contact the developpers of mozilla / firefox by visitting:
http://www.mozilla.org/access/

There is a list you can sign up for and join the discussion when it happens
and you can read about the tremendous work that is being done in this
regard.

Johnnie Apple Seed