Re: moving the Jaws dictionary

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:34:15 -0500

Hi Troy,
You could try this, after backing up your dictionary file.
Just copy the dictionary file from your previous version, and pasting it
into the settings\enu folder of the version you want it in.
It will work, or it won't.
If it causes probvlems, then re-copy your original file back into the
folder.
Ricque