Re: moving from 1 window to another

  • From: "Stewart Ross" <stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:47:05 +0100

hi there alex, well its like moving from folder to another thats what i mean
say i went from my documents to my mp3's by doing alt tab, i then have to
press the tab key to get to the list of items in each of the folders which i
didn't use to have to du?

email: stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn: stewartross@xxxxxxxxxxx
radioanorak low stream http://live.southeastsound.com:12624/listen.pls