move to folder?

  • From: "Vetri" <avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:29:50 -0800

Hi Free list,
A strange thing happened today, when I was trying to move my messages from Bulk
mail folder to Inbox. I selected two messages and pressed control+shift+V to
get to the move to folder dialog and then selected inbox and pressed enter on
it. However, only one of the selected messages got transferred and the other
one completely disappeared, which cannot be found even in deleted items folder.
Any possible reason?

Vetri.

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan,
260 St James Place, Apt. 1A
Brooklyn
New York, New York    11238
Kings

Phone : 1-718-398-3390.

E-mail :
avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you are not an intented recipient, then please see the copyright information
below.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual or group for
whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  do not
disclose, copy, distribute, or take any
action in reliance on the contents of this information.  Any other use of this
e-mail is prohibited. Thank you for your
compliance.