Re: mouse overs with jaws

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:42:07 -0300

Good morning,

It is really exciting to hear that that company is willing to work with the web developer to make the site more accessible. Good work brining this to their attention.

Everett

On 25-Mar-09, at 6:35 AM, Renette Bloem wrote:

Hi

I mean the company in South Africa who cells Freedom Scientific’s products; who gives training; who works with companies to make the computer environment accessible for their blind Jaws users.

Renette