Re: more powerpoint questions

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:49:56 -0700

Tom,

As George said, we need to know what laptop you have. They are all very
different.

As to editing.

1. Tab to the objects until you hear that it's one with text. Then press
Enter.

2. Standard navigation with arrow keys and editing and Enter for line
breaks, etc.

3. When you're done editing hit Escape.

Dave