more powerpoint questions

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:50:09 -0600

Hi, all.

I'm making progress now with this powerpoint challenge I'm facing, but have
a few more questions that I can't find answers to in the info I have so far:

1.  I will be using a laptop for this powerpoint, and I can't find the page
up and page down keys.  I know where they are on a normal desktop PC, but
can't locate them on this laptop.  I have Jaws in laptop mode.

2.  How can I edit the text of a powerpoint, if I wish to make changes?

Hang in there with me folks;  I think I'm making progress here.

Tom Behler in Colorado