Re: miranda- how accessible is it with jaws?

  • From: "dan" <daniel_337@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:52:18 -0000

    hey!.

can you give me any tips on how to make it work?. for example, getting the
alerts when people write to you, sign in etc.

thanks
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me