Re: miranda again

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 09:22:04 +0000

Hi, Miranda will not "register" the services for you, however if you already have, for example, an AIM account, you can use that account to log into AIM. Otherwise, you'll have to register with the respective providers first before you can use it with Miranda or any other instant messenger client for that matter. Hope that helps.

At 04:10 02/11/2007, you wrote:
Hey Guys:

This may sound like a dumb question but when you sign up with Miranda and it asks you for your screen names and passwords for msn, yahoo etc., can you enter them from Miranda itself or do you have to preregister with all the instant messenger programmes before you can use Miranda. I ask this as I can not seem to register with aim itself and was hoping I could somehow get around this issue. Every time I sign up aim keeps saying that the fields are not completed which they are because I have had sighted people check to make sure I wasn't missing something. Any help would be appreciated I am beginning to hate my computer. It's great when it does what I want it to. Thanks in advance.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User