microsoft reader and jfw

  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:24:24 -0400

Hello,
Has anyone used the Microsoft Reader for viewing content? I downloaded content from www.ebookmall.com and it was in Microsoft reader format whatever that is. Well, i had to get a passport, was that ever fun, then i had to activate microsoft reader, oh was that ever funner, and then i finally got my content. Well, now i can not read it. There are no menus, and no way of doing anything with it. If anyone has this going with jfw i'd appreciate hearing about it.
Thanks.
Dave.