Re: microsoft office activation

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:37:47 -0700

and  what do ya know. The great macafee has been coming up and jaws doesn't
say it but it says "Macafee recommends that you; and you have a choice to
grant access. I found this with the jaws cursor and was too late because it
said a communications error has occurred. I will be rid of macafee soon and
will go back to norton. I was able to work with that one. Is there a
security setting that will let me bypass this prompt of whether I will allow
something or not? Also when I try to listen to Paul Harvey, using real
player, I get a message that says that something is trying to be loaded and
do I want to allow it. I wouldn't ask for it if I didn't want to allow it so
can I by pass it.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes