microsoft office activation

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:21:09 -0700

I went to open microsoft office for the first time with my new copy and it
says "This is the activation wizard." to activate your copy of office
connect to the internet. I hit next and jaws locks up and I have to do a
hard reboot. How do you do a soft reboot with xp home and what is the
trouble here.

finnygomes@xxxxxxx
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes