microsoft money

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:25:02 -0700

I tried to use microsoft money 2004 with xp home. I tried once before I had
the new computer connected to the internet and that didn't work. There is no
way this programs for what I want it to do. Has pat or anyone else figured
out how to use it. It wants to get you on the net and has wav files that
speak and tell you to enter information. This causes jaws not to work
properly. All I want to do is keep track of one little checking account.
When I write the check, and deposits. Just little stuff. This money 2004
wants to know if you want to plan for your kids to go to college and
anything else. Well is there a way I can make use of it. How about can I put
my old money 98 on my xp machine. It is just sitting on my second hard
drive. The question is will it run. What do ya think?