Re: messenger program and jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:53:27 -0400

If you are going to use windows messeenger, make suree you turn off the messaging part of windows messenger. I know I am not calling it the right thing, but it is a part of windows messenger that spammers can use to flood you with messages. Please not: I'm not saying disable the windows messenger program, but the part that spammers can use to hit you up with tons of messages. You can use shoot the messenger to turn this off. Shoot the messenger is on the wwwjfwlite.com website.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>