messages in plain text

  • From: "DL Ver Steeg" <debsoundandscent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:32:47 -0500

I am on several list serves.  All require messages to be sent in plain text
only.  So, for convenience, I have my settings to send messages in only
plain text.  I try to bypass html entirely.
Deb

***
Please ask me about my talking key chains, a fund raiser for my state ACB
affiliate.
 They speak the temperature.
***

to contact me send an email to