messages collapsed and marked as unread after reading.

  • From: "cheryll" <cheryll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 06:31:41 -0700

Good morning group,

I'm hoping you are able to help with this new problem I am experiencing.

In my O E inbox messages are coming through as
messages collapsed and marked as unread after reading.  This just started
last week.  I'm hoping some one knows how this happened, and can tell me
what to do to fix this problem, as it is quite annoying.
Much thanks,

Cheryl