message that Jaws doesn't read completely

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 04:17:36 -0700

The message below doesn't read totally when viewing it in Outlook Express with
the Jaws default settings.  I tried different things like turning on all
graphics but the actual sale items, the point of the message, were not read by
Jaws.

.  However, the text describing the sale items does read if I reply to it.

Of course, I could read the sale items by clicking the link to show the web
version but that is not the point.

I'm just wondering why Jaws doesn't read the whole message.  I get lots of
these.

Bob