Re: message rule

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:42:37 -0700

or, having the same problem, until recently
you could sign in  at your email service and make the folder
and it will show up in outlook express
example
i use hotmail,
i go to hotmail and sign in
make a folder there and it shows up in outlook express
but, when
i make a folder in outlook express
it's not on hotmail
i can move the email to that  folder moving it off hotmail
so as not to use up space which , is limited on hotmail