RE: message about a JAVA update

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:07:17 -0700

Alan,
Hmm, never thought of that, thanks.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alan Dicey
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:01 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: message about a JAVA update

Hello Cy and Friends,
Before I reinstalled Windows due to a corrupted version of XP, and
completely started over with a completely clean System's Drive, I had this
terrible problem all the time, even a couple times a day, it was so terribly

annoying.

I must assume then, it is because some "Cookie" was deleted when the new
install occurred.

I bet you are receiving this message because of some "Cookie" that got onto
your system.

If you can find the "Cookie" that brings this message into your system, and
delete it, I am sure your problem will go away!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org