mesage

  • From: "Kerri" <robinkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:55:29 -0700

Hello. If this was the list address I sent that "set normal" mesage to,
please allow me to extend my appologies. I am not at home after being in the
hospital for severeal days due toa broken eg. I do not have my notes on how
to go from normal mail to vacation mail and vice versa. Please write to
robinkm@xxxxxxxxx if you have the right instructions. Again, please accept
my applogy.