mediacoder error when attempting to run

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 23:02:55 -0700

Hi All:

Sorry I realized after that I had not included the error message if that’s
what it was.  Upon installing mediacoder and attempting to run it, a window
(which I assumed was an error message appeared saying the application failed
to initialize properly with the numbers 00xc00002 and it looks to be a
mediacoder.exe error.  I tried to copy and paste the exact screen but for
some reason I could not do so.  Hope this helps.  Thanks.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM