Re: making folders in oe

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:56:42 -0400

This question is off-topic, considerably. Particularly as the answer to it
can both be found in the Outlook Express help documentation, and because it
has nothing to do whatsoever with possible work-arounds with JFW, as it's
almost entirely menu based. As such, any replies should thus be generated
off-list.

James,
List Admin