Re: making a list in windows explorer

  • From: "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:06:18 -0400

Bill, every computer is different.
On my windows 7, office 2003 and jaws 11, the file names and all the detail was included. But then I have file details checked under view. all this said, this is still awkward as you also pick up all the other items and graphics on the virtual viewer. but as I said, this is the only thing I know and if there is a need for the info, it may be worth a try is there are no other options.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>