Re: making a list in windows explorer

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:39:28 -0700

Tony,

The original sender requested one that would work in Windows 7. Does this one
work in Windows 7?

Dave

        From:  "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To:  <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date:  08/17/2010 13:06

  Bill, every computer is different.
  On my windows 7, office 2003 and jaws 11, the file names and all the detail
  was included.  But then I have file details checked under view.
  all this said, this is still awkward as you also pick up all the other items
  and graphics on the virtual viewer.
  but as I said, this is the only thing I know and if there is a need for the
  info, it may be worth a try is there are no other options.
  John